At 10:30 AM 7/10/2006, Andreas Yankopolus wrote:
>I'm running OS X 10.4.7 on a MacBook Pro and installed IM and lcms
>via Fink (http://fink.sf.net). IM reports version 6.1.8 (03/13/2006)
>and Little CMS version 1.15-2.

         Hmm...

         I can't comment on that installation method...

         I can vouch for the fact that autoconf for IM (and GM,
GraphicsMagick, it's stability fork) will check for lcms and enable a
variety of additional features including reading embedded profiles
(for certain formats) and using them.

         So that raises the question as to whether PSD is one of
those formats...

         And a quick check of the psd coder for GM shows that it does
NOT support embedded profiles in PSD files.  Which would explain why
it isn't working as you expect.

         Send a bug report to the IM or GM teams...

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                              215-938-0880 (fax)