Charles

after moving from lrpkg.cfg to leaf.cfg and the new linuxrc, which I hopefully did right... I found something weird in my backdisk file after manually loading bash using lrpkg -i /disk/bash (/disk being the mount point of my CF)

mhttpd=-t msdos /dev/hda1
webconf=-t msdos /dev/hda1
bash=-t  console=ttyS0,38400

It looks like lrpkg did not handle the file system and the device correctly. The reason I believe lies in the lrpkg command which scans for the boot parameter in the command line and tries to find the boot.fstype file too. Is there a more recent version available?

Thanks

Erich