Hi KP

at 26.07.2011 20:45, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> Hi Erich;
>
> Am Montag, 25. Juli 2011, 16:13:08 schrieb Erich Titl:
>> KP

>> The easiest way to get quick results is to report single findings here.
>> I have not been able to find a ticket for it.
>
> See tickets #58 and #60.
>
> You asked for it :)

OK, I don't have a way to test my modifications right now :-(

I modified all packages in /var/webconf/www automagically using the
following sed rules

s/<?/<%/g
s/?>/%>/g
s/%if/% if/g
s/%fi/% fi/g
s/fi%/fi %/g

If you can test this method yoiu can do so without even applying a new
lwp file.

Just go to /var/webconf/www and do

for i in *.cgi
do
echo $i
cp $i foo
sed -f sedrules foo > $i
done
rm foo

Of course you have to build the sedrules file first...

If everything turns out right, I will commit and push, then we can
explode the tarball.

cheers

Erich