Hello there,

i also was hopeful that someone would help me advertise our National
"Welfare Reform" Consumers Conference to be held the 2nd saturday in
February 2000 i have some Agenda items up already on
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~dsp/petition.htm since this being placed up on
the board, there have been others come in and i expect more to come in over
the festive season, i envisage a real fruitful conference and certainly
nothing like a washover like ACOSS would have and the rest of them that come
under their umbrella.
i do look forward to any assistance you can give me please.
judi-ann
sincerely,
judi-ann
DSP Australia Inc.
Disability Support Pensioners Australia Inc.