From: gociao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem Searching IGI
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:20:32 -0700

Whenever I search the IGI for an individual, I get an "Internet Explorer Script Error. Line 224; Char: 30; Error: Unspecified error; Code: 0; URL: http://www.familysearch.org/ENG/Search/customsearchresults.asp?
first_name=Giacomo&last_name=Seghi&fathers_first_name=L
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes or No"
It makes no difference whether I choose "Yes" or "No", this annoying screen pops up right after I click 'Yes' or 'No'.
How do I get rid of this pop-up?
I'm using the latest build, but since this is my first attempt to search the IGI, I don't know if there was a problem before I downloaded this build.
Thanks.
Jerry