Hi Dawn,

There is no reason to store data in the programs folder.

I've always kept my data separate and in sub-folders under a data folder (I use My Docs) for easy backup of all data. To aid backup, I've removed My Pictures and My Music out of My Docs as those folders are far too big to be mixed up with real data once you've started taking digital pics and downloading podcasts etc.

However, I understand that for some people who don't use their computer for much besides Legacy and the Internet, that it is convenient to have the Legacy program and data all together.

Cathy