Hi Cathy

Thanks Cathy however I have two Ancestor charts I have prepared (forgetting
about marriage information as I am happy with the output for this):

In the first chart I have asked for:

Birth, Death - in that chart there are no recorded baptisms or burials
included if no birth or death recorded. In all cases I have recorded bapt &
bur. details)

In the second chart I have asked for:

Birth, Baptism, Death & Burial and I get all four items if I have recorded
them but the baptism and burial if no birth or death recorded.  This becomes
very large.

I would prefer a chart that has the following:

Birth   - if no birth add recorded baptism
Marriage - this is not an issue for me.
Death   - if no death add recorded burial.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks Anne