-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Saturday, 8 March 2008 7:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New Legacy wall charts - Question re burials

Hi Anne,

Sorry, I misled you. The chart I was looking at
was showing dates for someone I knew I only had baptism and burial dates
for.
The Lifespan option is picking these up.

I agree that the birth/death options should
optionally pick up the baptism/burial data where there isn't birth/death
dates

Cathy

At 03:19 PM 8/03/2008, you wrote:

>Hi Cathy
>
>Thanks Cathy however I have two Ancestor charts
>I have prepared (forgetting about marriage
>information as I am happy with the output for this):
>
>In the first chart I have asked for:
>
>Birth, Death - in that chart there are no
>recorded baptisms or burials included if no
>birth or death recorded. In all cases I have recorded bapt & bur. details)
>
>In the second chart I have asked for:
>
>Birth, Baptism, Death & Burial and I get all
>four items if I have recorded them but the
>baptism and burial if no birth or death recorded.  This becomes very large.
>
>I would prefer a chart that has the following:
>
>Birth   - if no birth add recorded baptism
>
>Marriage - this is not an issue for me.
>
>Death   - if no death add recorded burial.
>
>Am I missing something here?
>
>Thanks Anne

com/Etiquette.asp