Yes, please - I for one would second this request.
Elizabeth

smuggler wrote:

Hello

I have been using the appearance box to identify data I want included in charts. I like to include a burial and christening where I cannot identify a birth or death date which usually applies to pre 1837 family. When I add the burial field to the chart it then includes the burials for all family members – would it be possible to have a field which states “where no death date include burial date if known” or something like that.

Does anyone else see this as useful (for me it keeps the tree tidy if I am able to quickly scan and see that I have located that information for family members.

Anne Wiltshire