What do you mean by 'docs'?

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Generally, i find family are only interested in the finished product.
If i tell them to first download the family tree program, then they
are not bothered, if i supply the family tree program, its still to
much effort.

I've realized that you have to give it so that one click and its all
in front of them.

The question is, how do you combine everything? -  tree, docs &
photos? Because ultimatley, if all this could be viewed via PDF, it
would be perfect for me. The photos and the tree is no problem for the
PDF, but the docs only appear smallish, and they need to the FULL SIZE
PAGE  for sharing with family members so they can see it properly.
This is the only snag i'm facing with this scenario. I have tried to
get the docs bigger when doing saving the tree to PDF, but it doesnt
work, unless i'm missing something here?