Wayne,

If you want a quick and easy way to put something on the internet then I
suggest that you have a look at http://www.tribalpages.com/ .

It has several advantages:
1. It's free
2. No programming required
3. You can load it with a Gedcom - giving you absolute control over what you
show
4. You can password protect - hence you only need allow people you wish onto
the site
5. Photos can be added

Our previous suggestions on using html were when it was thought that you wishes
to send out a CD.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

Telly addicts unite!