Valerie Garton wrote:
What made you think I was impatient.

How about the change in the title of the thread with the addition of the impatient sounding ' I still need'.

All I have done is ask a question and again I get stabbed in the back.

And re-asked it, without letting those in the Western hemisphere (which includes the Legacy support staff) even wake up and read the first one.

Nobody is stabbing you in the back. Just pointing out that you are at fault this time, like others, with your persistent sending of messages. The LUG is not just those people in the Antipodes. Give the questions time to work their way around the world, and you might just get back the answers that you're looking for.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry