I played around with this problem a bit and will give it a try. I only
tested it in the Individual View

In family view click on the wives icon in the bottom left corner of the husband.
This will bring up a list of his wives - I believe that the reports
will use the order shown in this list.
If the first wife is not at the top, select her, and go to the icon in
the bottom right corner (called order) and click the up portion until
she is at the top.
Now you have to click "select" to save that order and the wives will
appear in the order shown on that page.

Good luck.

--
Al Mallory