  From: Colin Liddell<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Legacy User Group<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
  Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 5:46 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] New User of Legacy seeking advice

  Hi Folks,

  I am a long time user of Family Tree Maker and decided to give Legacy a try
  as so many have told me that it is the best.  There are considerable
  differences between the two programs and I would like to hear any
  suggestions on what you think is the best way to aquaint myself with the
  program.

  I have downloaded the free version 6 and made a gedcom copy of one of my FTM
  files and imported it into Legacy, so far all seems OK.

  I am now looking at purchasing the Deluxe version with the printed version
  of the Users Guide but I believe it is out of print and will not be
  available till version 7 comes out.

  Any suggestions on how I can improve my knowledge of Legacy will be greatly
  appreciated.

  Colin in Oz.

  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytreecom/Etiquette.asp>