  From: Penny
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 3:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New User of Legacy seeking advice

  Hi Colin in Oz,

  I too switched recently from FTM to Legacy (and wow, I'm so glad I did).
  The Users Guide is out of print, but along with my purchase of Legacy
  Deluxe, I downloaded the Guide off Legacy's website.  They sent me a link to
  download it in PDF.  It comes in handy and sometimes points me to where to
  look in the help files that I hadn't thought about.

  When all else fails, there's always this list!  (One of Legacy's best user
  resources.)

  Regards,
  Penny in Texas