-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Rodney Hall
Sendt: 4. maj 2008 21:09
Til: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Emne: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting - more questions/request on
functionality

Erik,

You are very wrong in your supposition.

Luc Comeau, who works for Millenium is hard at work perfecting Legacy
Charting - I am a beta tester - is certainly NOT sub-contracted to Progeny
and has nothing to do with them.

Legacy Charting will be a part of Legacy v7 and will also be available as a
standalone product. As far as I can see, it will be superior to Progeny's
product.

We just have to be patient for the next release of the best genealogy
program available!

--
Rodney HALL
Heywood, Lancashire