I just found that one too.{;-)

Colin.
----- Original Message ----- From: Jenny M Benson
 To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 2:43 AM
 Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Finding person associated to MRIN number

 Kris wrote
 >There might be an faster, better, easier method, but the way I find
 >things  like this is to view the marriage list (View > Marriage List or
 >CTRL  + M).  If you put the cursor in the MRIN box at the top, it will
 >sort the  list in numerical order, and you can type the MRIN you're
 >looking for into  that field to "jump" to the record you're looking for.

 There is indeed a *much* faster method!  Just click on the little box
 bottom right of the family view that shows "M:" of "M:nnn" (where n is
 the MRIN of the current couple on screen) and the Goto MRIN box will pop
 up.

 The other 2 boxes, each side of the "M:nnn" one show "H:nnn" and/or
 "W:nnn" which are the RINs of the husband and wife but you can click on
 either of them to enter a RIN for any individual, you don't have to
 click on the H button to go to a male or W button to go to a female.
-- Jenny M Benson