Ok, I just realized you don't even have to click the Select button. You can just go to the Edit tab on the right side - all lists, including any Search list, but not the Index. However, from the Index, you can easily click on the Name list, the same individual highlighted, and edit from there.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] v7 features I like best ... SourceWriter is among them

You certainly don't have to write down the RIN and cycle around to their information screen. With the person highlighted, just click on select and you're there.

Speaking of the RIN, I never use that number (nor the MRIN) and don't understand why any of you use it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>