I usually lurk but needed to weigh in on this -
First off, Jan - I hope all goes well for you with your test results - what you are facing is indeed the serious stuff of life. Second, the LUG received advance notification late afternoon Wednesday June 3 from Geoff that Version 7 was ready to download/purchase, something we have all been waiting for (some more patiently than others). I went to the site, reviewed the choices, made mine and shopped - everything on the site was clear and quite user-friendly (9:30 pm). Within 10 minutes I received via email a receipt and thanks for my purchase. Within 5 hours I received my password and instructions (2:00 am!). This morning when I went through my email I followed the instructions and everything went smoothly - all my customizations moved from Version 6 to 7 without any problem. Now I am up and running and able to play with the new version. Excellent job Millennia - I could not be more pleased. I am hoping you all get some well deserved rest soon. I am also hoping that some on this list get over themselves and their amazing sense of self importance or the sense that they know how to do everything better. Millennia is selling this product, they know their capabilities and time constraints. They can put the product out there and we can purchase or not on their terms - in many, if not all, instances when our purchases are made on line our credit cards are debited prior to receiving a product - I don't know why Wynthner is so aggrieved (not only in this instance but also a laundry list of "business issues" over the past month). Life is too short and most often the glass is half full! I have finally had enough of this second guessing of Millennia and I for one think you did an excellent job with your roll out. Enough already. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wynthner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Help with Install password for Legacy 7.0 Free version

Jan, sorry about your problems but....
If I purchase something and the charge hits my account today then I should be able to use the product today-PERIOD. If it takes 24 hours to process the e-mailed password then the account shouldn't be charged until that e-mail is sent-PERIOD Why the devil should they have use of my money for 24 hours when I can NOT use the product??