Thanks, Bill. Perhaps I should have explored a bit before rushing off to ask
the question....  :-)

Janis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Bienia
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:39 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] accessed date

Janice,
Since this is data that will change with each citation, the accessed date is
included as a field on the Citation details screen, rather than on the
Source screen. It shows up correctly within the parentheses in the final
source-citation.

Note: There is a glitch to be aware of. There is no space after the closing
parenthesis and the following text. Adding a space at the start of the next
element of the citation detail will insert a space there, but it will also
insert an unwanted space in the bibliography. I have reported it via this
list a while ago, so hopefully it will be fixed in due course.

Bill

Bill Bienia, PLCGS
www.CobblestoneLegacies.com