To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Help with Install password for Legacy 7.0 Free version

The install password is on the screen immediately shown after you put in your information. I did not get the e-mail either and noticed it after signing up.

No where on their new site does it show what was added between versions... the only thing I know for sure is maps and the talk of a new source template system.

I'm not sure if it's worth the bother right now.

Allen