Isn't that part of the source detail for each time you use that Master Source?

Though on most screens where you enter a URL for the Master Source there is a field for date. I've been leaving it blank as unless you are accessing a site that never changes or displays clearly when the database was posted and that database isn't being updated, a date doesn't apply to all uses of the Master source.

We did have Override options for the Master Sources in Beta but they seem to have disappeared and reappeared with the Source detail screens and I don't know why.

Cathy