I have just been on the Gould Genealogy website (the people who sell all things genealogical) and they are advertising version 7 of Legacy.

The interesting thing is they speak of the Australian/New Zealand version which is supposed to be on the market in July.

I posted a query on the Group some weeks ago about this and did not get one reply!

The following is the advert on Gould's website.

Legacy 7 is Released
It's been a long time coming, but Legacy 7 has finally been released. We have received stock of both the program and the upgrade, and are taking orders for the Australia/New Zealand version of it which is due for release in July.
Have I missed something?

Has this been written about on the group previously

If there is an Australian/NZ version coming out, I would certainly like a copy.

Question is; As I have already bought version 7, will it be an update or will we have to pay for the new version?

I look forward to clarification on this matter.

Colin.