 To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:20 PM
 Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy V7 Australian/NZ Version

 Colin Liddell wrote
 >The following is the advert on Gould's website.
 >
 >Legacy 7 is Released
 >It's been a long time coming, but Legacy 7 has finally been released.
 >We have received stock of both the program and the upgrade, and are
 >taking orders for the Australia/New Zealand version of it which is due
 >for release in July.
 >Have I missed something?

 I don't understand this as Legacy's website makes no mention of an A/NZ
 specific version, only that the English version includes 4 language
 options, which include Australian English.

 See

 http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/InternationalLegacyVersions.asp

 I have a vague idea that somewhere along the installation process I had
 to select which language version I wanted to use, but I could be quite
 wrong about that.

 I suggest you take it up with Support.
-- Jenny M Benson

4:30 PM