 To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:54 PM
 Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy V7 Australian/NZ Version

 Colin, read further on the Gould website and you will find the following:

 HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM LEGACY FAMILY TREE 7.0 DELUXE?
In short ... it doesn't ... this one just comes with extras. The program is
 the same in both packages, and this comes with the manual in PDF form, as
 opposed to a printed one available with Legacy Family Tree 7.0 Deluxe. The
Australia/New Zealand edition will come as a boxed product, and will include
 the following as extras available in this version of Legacy only:

 Australian Shipping 1788-1968 (CD) - A collection of over 240,000 arrivals
 and departures of ships at Australian ports between 1788 and 1968
 Australian Handbook 1904 (CD) - 1008 pages packed with all kinds of useful
 and interesting information relating to Australia in 1904
New Zealand Post Office Directory 1900 (Wise) (CD) - A valuable resource of
 names, addresses and occupations of those in New Zealand in 1900
 Online Resources (CD) - A directory of some of the best genealogy sites in
 Australia, New Zealand and around the world
 WorldVitalRecords.com.au - 3 months access to the Australian, New Zealand,
 and a selection of the UK collections included on this website
Online Learning Centre - Useful tips and resources to help you with all your
 genealogy needs

 I wouldn't have much use for those added products.

 Jennifer
 Melbourne, Australia