While searching for my Grandfather 1920 Census via ancestry.com
ancestry had my grandfather's surname indexed Mazzari, with a Yellow triangle next to it indicating other possible names Maggard

When I look at the original it is correctly spelled
Magyari

Since the original image has it spelled correctly, but a search via ancestry,com has it indexed via Mazzari and Maggard (index does NOT have Magyari) which are incorrect transcriptions, but in ancestry's index.

1) How would you place this info in Legacy, so others could potential find in future?
a) AKAs Mazzari and Maggard ??????????
b) just in notes?????????

2) I run into a similar issue with the 1910 Census
here the index has it written incorrectly
Magdyar
I would assume here I really would use a AKA, correct???

thanks,
jdm