  From: Cricket Hackmann<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

  Ron, I agree with Dan -- you are *very* much appreciated on this list.
   I find your comments thoughtful, tactful and thorough.  I learn a lot
  from your messages, although I rarely have a reason to post to this
  list.

  Thanks for all you do.

  Cricket

  On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Dan Bateham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> wrote:
  > Hey Ron,
  >
  > Some days it doesn't pay to be the nice guy and try to help some folks. Some
  > folks would rather complain, belittle, and whine.
  > Keep up the good work, anyway, Ron. You are much appreciated by the mostly
  > silent majority.
  >
  > In the mean, I'm sure the folks at Millennia are busy working on things for
  > us all.
  >
  > Highest regards,
  > Dan Bateham
  >
  > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Herson" <[EMAIL