-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 12:52 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs - For Ron

Kirsten,

Eureka! subject to this being the same in Word as in OOo.

I changed the Footnote reference number in OOo to Roman Numerals. The only
references which appeared in the footnotes were those relating to Vital
Events - Name, BMDs etc.

The Other Events eg. Residence, Occupation, Miliary Service etc. still
appeared in the text in Arabic Numerals and were not included in the
Footnotes.

Perhaps you can check this in Word?

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs - For Ron
> Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:34:00 -0700
>
> Ron:
>
> I'm sorry to hear about this new issue but it's probably well that you
> discovered it early on, and perhaps it will be corrected in the update
Geoff
> mentioned. Good luck, and thanks.
>
> Kirsten

Discover Bird's Eye View now with Multimap from Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354026/direct/01/