Cathy Vallevieni wrote
I am struggling (as many others have) with putting residences and other common events in both the husband and wife's Events rather than one time in the Marriage Events.

I don't use Marriage Events for facts/events which relate to the "Family" (which may or may not include children) but only for facts/events which relate specifically to the marriage, such as honeymoon, separation, divorce.

For this reason I do think it is a lack that Marriage Events are not included on an Individual Report because if one sees, for example, that a person had more than one spouse it would be good to know whether they were divorced or widowed. This sort of Marriage Event is an important aspect of an individual's life, after all.

Although I am happy to repeat such "Family Events" as Residence, Census and so on, it doesn't seem logical to me to enter specifically Marriage Events individually for each partner.
--
Jenny M Benson