From: Charles W Aubin <cwaub...@telus.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 3:38:15 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Reason to Print An Individual Report

I look at at it differently.  An individual report is for everyone from the
date of birth until they get married.  It includes all childhood info,
residences, schools and church attended, friends, pets, hobbies, clubs,
jobs, etc.  If you never get married or die at an early age, this is where
your information is found.  When you marry, you are now a family member and
info is added accordingly.  Just my thoughts.

reguards, Charlie