  From: Dave Johnson<mailto:davel...@gmail.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:18 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Burial Address

  Perhaps this has been discussed before, but alas . . . .

  I'm frustrated trying to determine where to document cemetery information.
  I've begun putting the Cemetery information in the Burial Address field.
  However, I cannot find a way to search using the Burial Address field. If I
  put the Cemetery in the Burial Place field, that screws up the Master
  Location List.  I'd like to be advised by those long time users of Legacy
  how they think the best way is to document the Cemetery where someone is
  buried.

  I am using Legacy 7.0.0.90.

  Thanks,

  Dave