From: Evert van Dijken <evandij...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] The marriage tag - What is is good for?
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:55 AM

Yes, I belong to those most people, and never had any reason to use the
Marriage Tag. I only meant that a user who tagged the marriages can print the
Search List of those tagged marriages.
How usefull this is? I don't know.
Evert

2009/9/7 Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>

Jenny M Benson wrote

Like most people, I find the full range of Individual Tags indispensable, use
the Source Tag sometimes and the Location Tag occasionally, but have never had
any reason to use a Marriage Tag.

Perhaps I'd better clarify that.  I meant the "like most people" to apply to
the first part only, about Individual Tags.

--
Jenny M Benson

Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp