Richard,

(I know - wrong Ron!) It works OK for me. Go to Family View and click the arrow
next to Marriage Tag 1 (make sure it is set to 1) and it moves through the list
one at a time.

New Tutorial: Embed a Bogger RSS feed on your webpage

http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: