  From: Norman Weston
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 7:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Impossible to unsubscribe?

  Jeff,

  I have just returned here after a 3 year or so absence. As an interim measure
and until you can get properly unsub'd, is it not possible for you to set up a
mail filter to send these messages directly to your trash/bin without going to
your inbox?

  Norm Weston
  Spain

  surnames:
  Weston, Thurlby, Doherty, Bettles, Tilley, Edwards & Birchall