On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:20:46 +0100, "Ron Ferguson"
<ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>Dennis has already drawn attention to a potential problem area with
>Acrobat reader.

Ron:

I don't know if the problem involves how the Acrobat Reader renders the
PDF for viewing, or how Legacy constructs the PDF. My guess would be the
latter is the problem. Perhaps Legacy (or the 3rd party control that
Legacy uses) makes certain assumptions about character spacing that
don't hold true for every size font (or print driver). In the middle of
writing my book I bought a new inkjet printer. I noticed small but
noticeable differences in the book's layout, especially with citation
superscripts and the number of words Legacy placed on a line before
wrapping. So I left the old bubblejet printer installed as the default
on my PC and used that until I finished the book.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools