Sherry, et al,

I am a brand new user of Legacy. In fact, I haven't even received the
package as yet and have only downloaded the on-line version to play
with. I must say that the attitude being displayed by you and others in
this user's group is making me wonder if I even want to be a part of the
Legacy family. You tell us to go to the "Rootsweb site for details"
regarding the policies and how to change email settings to Plain Text.
Well, have you looked at that site recently? It is woefully out of date.
The latest information for Outlook users. which I use, covers only up to
Outlook 2000. That version is probably 10-years old. I am currently
running Outlook 2010 and unless I'm missing something, the instructions
on Rootsweb don't apply to that version.

My observation is this - based on the many replies and comments users
are making it is clear (to me anyway) that this is a major issue that
needs to be reviewed and revisited. Folks are struggling to comply but
simply can't easily figure out how to change their settings so they can
comply with the rules. Simply demanding that we not discuss it any
longer just exacerbates the whole issue. I would hope that you and
others at Legacy Support would allow the civil exchange of questions and
answers to continue on this subject. Let it play out until everyone can
figure out how to make the necessary changes to their email clients. I
doubt that anyone is just being stubborn.

Sincerely,
Don McRoberts - W3DRM
Carson Valley Weather - http://carsonvalleyweather.com