The Rootsweb site is the best we have to offer. We do Legacy support
and not support for email programs.  All email programs, even
web-based, have great help files. If you're not sure how to use your
program, just click on the Help link or button for more information.

This thread has gone beyond helping each other out about how to change
from HTML and has gotten quite snippy and out of hand.

Do you realize that over 40 messages have been sent about this all
because I reported that someone complained about the HTML messages and
asked everyont to make sure emails are sent in plain text?  Most of
them are complaining and not providing any useful assistance.

I sent the same message to the LegacyFS group and no one there has
complained......

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support