From: Sherry/Support [she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 01:47 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Uninstalling Legacy 7.5

Legacy v7 and v8 have different install folders. v7.5 won't install over v8. I
recommend CCleaner by Piriform for cleaning out the registry, but the Legacy
uninstall generally does a pretty good job of doing that.

Judith, after uninstalling Legacy, the c:\Legacy folder remains in order to
protect your data, saved settings, media, webpages, etc - anything that was
changed or added during your use of Legacy is not deleted.

If you're sure that everything is out of the c:\Legacy folder that you want to
save, just delete the folder.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support