From: mvmc...@aol.com [mailto:mvmc...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 8:22 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Password for 7.5

Was there a general password to open 7.5?  My desk top crashed and I have to
reload everything. Legacy 7.5 downloaded but it asks for a password which I
thought was "legacy" but it's not.

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori Research Services, L.L.C.
CG, Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are service
marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists ® , used under license by
Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.