Hi Syble,

You have the choice of what to show on the Family View.
Right click on one of the labels and then customise.
The default is Birth, Chr, Death, Bur and DthCau so if you have Age, you
have modified it at some point.
I usually change the DthCau to one of the Events as I have few Causes of
Death in my database. To change to an Event is a two step process -
first when customising the labels choose Event and then the specific
Event you want to show.
You can choose to save sets of labels so it's easy to change from one
set to another when working on different areas of your database.

If you are wondering where to input the Cause of Death, that's on the
Medical Notes - one of the tabs when you click the Notes icon.

The input options on the Individual screen are fixed. Most other items
are added through the Events/Facts section.

Hope that helps,
Cathy