I asked for help, not judgment of my genealogy research, yes, I have numerous
christening records, but prefer to use it as an Event, not on the screen.
Excuse me for being "different".   Personally I was not even going to use the
Cause of Death for that,   I wanted a quick reference for DNA matches on the
Family Screen, so I was just going to use that because I'm not impressed with
Legacy's DNA record,   I keep all the DNA correspondence/information, in One
Note, but it would be nice to have it oh the Family Screen of each particular
person, obviously it's my database.
I've been using Legacy since version 5 and have upgraded each upgrade, so I do
have a little knowledge about Legacy, and many of us choose to use in a way
that is best for our needs and have no intention of writing a book.    I well
know that you don't input into the "Family View, but into the "Individual
View", but they are SUPPOSE to line up with each other and mine
don't!!!!!!!!Syble

     On Saturday, November 29, 2014 4:18 AM, Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com>