From: Syble Glasscock [mailto:syble_...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:57 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family view & Individual is not the same options

All I want on the screen is DNA match, I never once said I wanted any details,
I make an Event for that.    This is what I said "I wanted a quick reference
for DNA matches on the Family Screen, so I was just going to use that because
I'm not impressed with Legacy's DNA record,  I keep all the DNA
correspondence/information, in One Note, but it would be nice to have it on the
Family Screen of each particular person, obviously it's my database.

Thanks,

Syble