How are you using the document?  Is the document one of your sources?  If
so, it's very easy to change the name. Just edit the source, and then when
Legacy asks if you want to change all instances of the source, say yes, and
it's done.  Otherwise, I think you'll have to do a search and replace.  I
almost never use that tool, but lots of other Legacy users have and can
give you advice about that.

Pat