Where is the picture center in Legacy 8?

I am having the same problem with renaming photos and documents in the
media file that are attached to several people.
If I remember the people they are attached to, I can go to each one and
remove the old one and attach the new one.
But if they are attached to many people, this becomes a real problem of
not knowing where they are attached.
Thanks for the information.
Richard