After looking over many pages at TNG, an objection I have is that
"Sources" is a separate page that is unlinked to any other.  If you
upload your GEDCOM to TNG, what happens to all your sources?  Do they
become separated from the events they document, or are they transferred
over at all?

I envision using my website to document a line one at a time, uploading
all the original source documentation or abstracts from published books,
etc.  I would like to combine a narrative with some descendant data, but
probably not all.  I liked Pat Hickin's tree at wikitree for this
reason, and that the sources were all displayed as footnotes and so
easily seen in context with the events they documented.

Barton