Evert,  (re: Legacy Gedcoms imported to TNG)

I have a mod that is not yet publicly available that makes it easier for me
to import a gedcom with many media links, by 'forcing' the media into
collections based on folder names and structure.
Anything in the "Document" folder is a Document
anything in the "Census" folder is a Census
anything in the "Photo" folder is a Photo.

The collection Name must exactly match the folder name.
This way I do not have to "convert" the many media items into their proper
collections after a gedcom import.

It also has some other functions which need to be stripped out before it
would be useful to all.

Let me know if that would help you and we can email direct.

Hope that helps

Jay