Boyd,
I have 14 trees in my Family file of 25,617 individuals, however, since I am
the only admin on my TNG site there is only one “Tree” on the site that
includes all the individuals in my 14 Trees.

Tree 1 has 20397 individuals at RIN 1, me.
Tree 2 has 40 at RIN 13655, Broad, Eliza Jane.
Tree 3 has 21 at RIN 162, Wallace, William, Sir.
Tree 4 has 14 at RIN 13099, Howard, John M..
Tree 5 has 12 at RIN 13838, Snider, William.
Tree 6 has 3 at RIN 164, Halladay, John, Sir.
Tree 7 has 3 at RIN 166, Halladay, Thomas.
Tree 8 has 3 at RIN 15191, Evans, Lyman.
Tree 9 has 2 at RIN 15051, Kutz, Mary Polly.
Tree 10 has 2 at RIN 17917, Pratt.
Tree 11 has 1 at RIN 7712 Halladay, Francis.
Tree 12 has 1 at RIN 12638, Coppers, Richard “Dick”.
Tree 13 has 1 at RIN 16149, Pratt, Jonathan.
Tree 14 has 1 at RIN 20350, Snyder, David.

The reason for including all of these trees in the one TNG Tree is that a
visitor may come along and have a connection to one of the trees that may
lead to a connection to the main tree. You may notice that there are high
number RINs that have only 1 or a few individuals, they are in my file as
unconnected or unproven connections to my main line. They may be witnesses
on a document usually two or more documents that I have not found a link to,
or as Trees 2, 5, 12 and 14 are users on my site who may have or have not
submitted a lineage to me for inclusion or connection. A few like the
Halladay and Wallace Trees are there for historical or legends links. The
Halladay surname is my largest and legend has them descendants of Sir
William Wallace, of Scotland, thus Tree 3.

There is a privacy policy on my site for new users that tells the criteria
for becoming a registered user and that they should be at least connected to
one of the surnames listed on the site and show their connections. Since my
site has been around for awhile (when it was first on AOL>rootsweb which was
datamined and had lots of errors and someone claimed it was their tree a
whole another story>to my own website powered by TNG) I have reduced the
number of separate trees and have merged a couple and deleted a whole line
of unproven Halladay’s from a bogus tree created in the 19th and early 20th
century! Thus the RED Font DISCLAIMER on my site that not all sources have
been checked!
Does that help?

Russ
PS should set up your email to send messages to this list in plain text and
also delete all the footer messages as they will add them to the messages.