Daphne,
You must have missed my reply to Boyd on the 13th on the tree subject. I export
my whole database which has 14 trees however, since I am the only one that is
an admin and I assign new users “Tentative updates to Names, Places and
Sources” I only have one Tree on my TNG site. Incase you missed it or deleted
it here was my reply:

I have 14 trees in my Family file of 25,617 individuals, however, since I am
the only admin on my TNG site there is only one “Tree” on the site that
includes all the individuals in my 14 Trees.

Tree 1 has 20397 individuals at RIN 1, me.
Tree 2 has 40 at RIN 13655, Broad, Eliza Jane.
Tree 3 has 21 at RIN 162, Wallace, William, Sir.
Tree 4 has 14 at RIN 13099, Howard, John M..
Tree 5 has 12 at RIN 13838, Snider, William.
Tree 6 has 3 at RIN 164, Halladay, John, Sir.
Tree 7 has 3 at RIN 166, Halladay, Thomas.
Tree 8 has 3 at RIN 15191, Evans, Lyman.
Tree 9 has 2 at RIN 15051, Kutz, Mary Polly.
Tree 10 has 2 at RIN 17917, Pratt.
Tree 11 has 1 at RIN 7712 Halladay, Francis.
Tree 12 has 1 at RIN 12638, Coppers, Richard “Dick”.
Tree 13 has 1 at RIN 16149, Pratt, Jonathan.
Tree 14 has 1 at RIN 20350, Snyder, David.

The reason for including all of these trees in the one TNG Tree is that a
visitor may come along and have a connection to one of the trees that may lead
to a connection to the main tree. You may notice that there are high number
RINs that have only 1 or a few individuals, they are in my file as unconnected
or unproven connections to my main line. They may be witnesses on a document
usually two or more documents that I have not found a link to, or as Trees 2,
5, 12 and 14 are users on my site who may have or have not submitted a lineage
to me for inclusion or connection. A few like the Halladay and Wallace Trees
are there for historical or legends links. The Halladay surname is my largest
and legend has them descendants of Sir William Wallace, of Scotland, thus Tree
3.

There is a privacy policy on my site for new users that tells the criteria for
becoming a registered user and that they should be at least connected to one of
the surnames listed on the site and show their connections. Since my site has
been around for awhile (when it was first on AOL>rootsweb which was data mined
and had lots of errors and someone claimed it was their tree a whole another
story>to my own website powered by TNG) I have reduced the number of separate
trees and have merged a couple and deleted a whole line of unproven Halladay’s
from a bogus tree created in the 19th and early 20th century! Thus the RED Font
DISCLAIMER on my site that not all sources have been checked!
Does that help?