Agreed!

CE

________________________________
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
marion wimsett <2wi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:44 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy User Group Mail List vs Facebook User Group

On Thursday, 15 September 2016, Ila East
<sunnydays1...@gmail.com<mailto:sunnydays1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I don't have a problem with it. I am on Facebook but have not joined the
Facebook page. If the mailing list were abolished, just think of how many
people would not have the ability to get their questions answered because they
refuse to join Facebook.

Ila East

Sent from my iPad