Thank you very much Cathy. Seems that Legacy saves automatically as I go
along, unlike MS Word for example, where CTRL+S is required. I think that's
where I went awry, thinking I had to "save". A backup in Legacy is a "save"
but not the same as MS Word. Not sure I'm making any sense, since I'm still
just a tad confused.

Thanks again,
Gloria